Monday, July 26, 2010

You judge too soon...

When others commit a blunder, it's a mistake. When I commit one, it's a crime.
When others think for themselves, it's being independent. When I do so, I'm being selfish.
When others act irrationally, they must have their reasons. When I do so, I must be insane.
When others follow their feelings, they're being romantic. When I try to, I'm called a pervert.

People, please start treating others as you would treat yourself.
Please try to understand more than you judge.
Please learn to discern the mountain from the molehill.
And, most important of all, Please grow up.

No comments:

Gift Economy

Would you like to show your appreciation for this work through a small contribution?
Contribute

(PS: there's no ads or revenue sources of any kind on this blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails