Open questions for those looking for love. These are some things I'm
asking myself right now.. sharing them with you.
1. What qualities would you look for in a potential girlfriend / boyfriend?
2. What qualities would you look for in a potential life partner?
3. Do your answers to questions 1 and 2 have consistency between them?
4. Which qualities are you attracted to in a girlfriend / boyfriend,
which you definitely do NOT want your life partner to have? Why?
5. How have popular entertainment, peer group, family values,
experiences in failed relationships, others' experiences etc shaped
your desires regarding both questions 1 and 2? Which has been more
6. As long as the answer to question 4 is non-zero, do you think
you're going to have success in converting short term romance to long
term life partnership?
(Disclaimer: This questionnaire is not for those who aren't looking for love)