Sunday, July 1, 2007

the God within

This is an excerpt from an article by a certain bollywood actor. I found it in the Times Life section in today's Times of India, Pune. Something to think about!

"I do not believe in any external God and am equidistant from all gods. I believe the only God worth praying to is the one within us. I don't attach any figure or name to Him as I don't believe in any organised religion. The God within me is compassionate, kind and mature. The best qualities in us - honesty, sincerity or anything you feel good about, is what I call God. There's no point exalting God or singing paeans to Him. He's just there." -Rahul Bose

No comments:

Gift Economy

Would you like to show your appreciation for this work through a small contribution?
Contribute

(PS: there's no ads or revenue sources of any kind on this blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails