Sunday, April 11, 2010

And the winner is....



Quoting the Area Governor Swastika Acharya's email:

Subject: It's raining Winners!

Dear Toastmasters,
 
As you might be well aware, yesterday was the Division Contest of our Division (Div I) at the TCS premises.
 
And literally so, it was raining winners for Area I -1 with 3 out of the top 4 honours coming to the contestants of Area I-1!
 
Here are the results for you
 
International Speech Contest
 
Winner: Nikhil Seth (TCS Maitree Gurgaon , Area I-1)
1st Runners up: Amanpreet Singh Marwaha (Fluorators , Area I-1)
2nd Runners up: Saborna Kumar De (Toastmasters Commune Burdwan Club, Area I-5)
 
 
Table Topics Contest 
 
Winner: Mandeep Bagchi (SKIT, Jaipur, Area I-3)
1st Runners up: Nikhil Seth (TCS Maitree Gurgaon , Area I-1)
2nd Runners up: Danish Banerjee (BE@T, Area I -2)
 
Please put your hands together for the winners who competed with Area winners from other clubs in Gurgaon, Dwarka, Jaipur, Kolkata and Burdwan.
 
It is not possible for everyone to go back home as winners in a contest, but it was indeed a laudatory effort from everyone who came and contributed!
 
Of course none of this would have been possible without the tireless efforts put in by the Host Club, TCS Maitree Gurgaon for organising the event so brilliantly well . Fabulous work done by everyone!
 
Thanks to the support we got from the IBM team and the Fluorators team that came to support the area contestants!
 
Thanks & Regards
 
Swastika Acharya

No comments:

Gift Economy

Would you like to show your appreciation for this work through a small contribution?
Contribute

(PS: there's no ads or revenue sources of any kind on this blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails