Saturday, May 26, 2012

Panorama creation using Dermandar

http://www.dermandar.com/create/

Wow, this thing is FAST!

I took some pics with the mobile, transferred to comp, selected them here and in a few seconds a 360 degree view was ready!

I got confused at the next step as there was an 'Upload' button as well as 'Save As' and I was thinking that what the heck, I have already uploaded the pictures. But actually, the website creates the panorama on our computer itself without doing any uploading. (I'm impressed!)

So now I press Save As and download a big stitched image file to my comp, and after that I press Upload, next screen it takes the panaroma's name and details. And THEN it takes a long time to upload the whole thing.

So, check out this address:

http://www.dermandar.com/user/nikhilsheth/

And.. we can embed it!


edit: changed to another higher res panorama we made later in the day

This panorama was made out of 9 photos, one of which is below:


use the Flash embed option instead of the default HTML5... the default one isnt working on my tiddlyspace at present.

more articles from the web.. on how we can create virtual tours..

Poor man's virtual tour with Dermandar

http://www.dontwasteyourtime.co.uk/apps/dermandar-photography-app/#axzz1vwLGqe1U

Remember, this is all for FREE!

No comments:

Gift Economy

Would you like to show your appreciation for this work through a small contribution?
Contribute

(PS: there's no ads or revenue sources of any kind on this blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails