Sunday, June 30, 2019

UK : Frivolous cases by the Left to bleed dissenters dry

Yeh court cases free mein nahin hotey. Frivolous cases, like an accusation of causing anxiety to convicted pedophiles by standing and filming outside the courthouse (by the way, Guardian and BBC journalists along with a hyper violent milkshaking Antifa are going to be standing outside the courthouse on 4 July, filming Tommy as he goes in for this ridiculous trial and attacking his supporSo are we saying that it's ok to cause anxiety to under-trial people but if you cause anxiety to a convicted pedophile , has become the British Left's M.O. of bleeding dissenters dry. It's revealing to see the Left in the UK embrace corruption and top-down bureaucratic behaviour as their path forward in such a big way.


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tommy Robinson
Date: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 3:06 PM
Subject: On trial at the Old Bailey 4th July 2019 - DISGRACEFUL!!



As I am Counting down the days...

Firstly a massive thank you to all who have contributed to help me cover my legal costs for this absolute joke of a case which is nothing short of disgraceful, and which the Attorney General has decided to bring me back for. For those of you that don't know, this will be the 7th time they have taken me to court on these trumped up charges.

It is plain and obvious for all to see that this is being done deliberately in order for the costs to be unmanageable. I am currently at over £100,000 in legal fees with another £30,000 which I am required to pay for next week's trial alone! All this because the government say that I may have caused the now CONVICTED child rapist's anxiety!!

I have successfully reached almost 50% of the costs for the upcoming trial and am therefore still very much actively trying to raise the remaining 50%. I have even released some new merchandise on www.tr.news especially for the trial date and beyond in order to assist in the contributions to the legal bills and at the same time provide something tangible in return to everyone.
I cannot begin to tell you how much I appreciate the level of support you have shown me, and I hope to see you on the 4th July at the Old Bailey if you can make it. If you are in a position to help me with contributing towards the ever-increasing legal costs then you can do so by clicking HERE

I am fully aware and prepared for the worst, however as you know me well enough by now, I will continue to fight with every bone in my body and to my very last breath to fight the extreme injustices which are being imposed by our own so-called democratic governmental system. Even if they throw me in a jail cell in solitary confinement once again, I will never stop the fight!
 
ANY SUPPORT IS MASSIVELY APPRECIATED
FIGHT THE INJUSTICE - WWW.FREEDOMFORTOMMY.COM
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE FIGHT

A huge thank you for your support, only you make this fight possible. I hope you can make it to the court on the 4th July!


Best,

Tommy Robinson

CLICK HERE TO JOIN ME ON MY TELEGRAM GROUP

TOGETHER WE STAND


No comments:

Gift Economy

Would you like to show your appreciation for this work through a small contribution?
Contribute

(PS: there's no ads or revenue sources of any kind on this blog)

Related Posts with Thumbnails